Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Dragon and the Seagull

The Dragon and the Seagull

A True Story
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PREFACE

When I look in the mirror I see myself. I am real. I see ghosts around me. None of them are real. My entire life has been a search for meaning. Purpose.

40 years culminated last week when I decided that I would either find meaning or die!

A sea gull and an old dragon lead me through the jungle, to the water of meaning. I know why we are here. I know what is the purpose of our lives!

I dedicate this story to the seagull and the dragon.

You gave me meaning!

eben van tonder

cape town
south africa
January 2010

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GENESIS

CHAPTER 01 - awakenings

CHAPTER 02 - rebirth

CHAPTER 03 - it is done

CHAPTER 04 - the god who is dead

CHAPTER 05 - reflection

CHAPTER 06 - the ghosts

CHAPTER 07 - the christians

CHAPTER 08 - purpose

CHAPTER 09 - real purpose

CHAPTER 10 - my ship

CHAPTER 11 - the engineer

CHAPTER 12 - vision of the past

CHAPTER 13 - jesus christ

CHAPTER 14 - truth

CHAPTER 15 - the tale of wisdom

CHAPTER 16 - dragon's island

CHAPTER 17 - i am disabled

CHAPTER 18 - pink bubbles

CHAPTER 19 - deliverance

CHAPTER 20 - the riders

CHAPTER 21 - the tribe from the north

CHAPTER 22 - triumph

CHAPTER 23 - my counsel

CHAPTER 24 - reality

CHAPTER 25 - i am who i am

CHAPTER 26 - love

CHAPTER 27 - love

CHAPTER 28 -  beginnings

EXODUS

CHAPTER 29 - gabriela

CHAPTER 30 -  africas new song

CHAPTER 31 -schrödinger’s cat

CHAPTER 32 - pause

CHAPTER 33 - rest

CHAPTER 34 - the end


The dragon and the seagull by eben van tonder

Promote your Page too

DBGYD6WQXAJS

No comments:

Post a Comment